Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Cookie Boxes


As I write this, it is the 6th day of Hannukah, and Christmas is only a few weeks away. I don't know much about Hannukah sweets, but for my family, Christmas was the cookie blow-out season. We made ooodles of them, mostly the kinds you could decorate, like sugar cookies and spritz and gingerbread. Some of my fondest memories center around the kitchen table at my house, carefully putting the "proper" number of cinnamon drops on for the Gingerbread man's coat or shaking white sugar around Santa's sugar cookie collar.

As you breeze through December, and all of its parties, gift exchanges, and fun, please consider sharing a box of Lulu's Confections with your friends and loved ones. All cookies are made with love, and a select few can also be made with a bit of Christmas color if you so choose.

Email me at lulusconfections@gmail.com to place an order (2 dozen minimum). Cookies range from $10 - $12/dozen, depending on the type.

In sweetness,

Lisa